COVID-19 HOSPITAL PROTOCOLS
In order for us to do our part in minimizing exposure to our staff and clients we are implementing the following protocols and practicing “social distancing” to the best of our ability while still providing care for your pets.
At this time we are operating with a "Closed Door" policy. Please call 250-564-1315 to check in upon arrival.
If you or someone in your household exhibits symptoms that include cough, fever and/or shortness of breath, or have traveled to an area of active COVID– 19 transmission within the previous 2 weeks please reschedule your appointment or arrange for someone not affected to bring your pet in. This also applies to our employees and are asked to stay home for the 2-week self-isolation period.
- Refill prescriptions should be called in advance. They can be picked up at the pharmacy through the Pet Store entrance. Please maintain social distancing.
- Clients to Call 250-564-1315 upon arrival
- Clients will please remain in their vehicles until directed by staff to enter clinic. Please wear a mask and only one client per room.
- Clients will weigh their pet, then be directed into an exam room. Please wash hands and remain seated in designated spot.
- A staff member will retrieve your pet to be examined in the treatment area by a veterinarian
- A veterinarian will then discuss results in the exam room, please maintain social distancing.
- Payment can be processed in reception, and medications picked up from the pharmacy.
- Please exit through the exit door.
We are sorry for any any inconvenience this will cause. Our goal is to protect the public and our staff.
Welcome to OSPIKA ANIMAL HOSPITAL
Our Mission Statement:
"Providing compassionate healthcare for your family pets, along with outstanding service to you; strengthening the bond you share of unconditional love"
Our practice is located in beautiful Prince George, BC. With a first class commitment to animal health, we have been serving the community for over 20 years. Our veterinary professionals are able to provide a wide range of animal healthcare services. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
At OSPIKA ANIMAL HOSPITAL, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are, because we are pet owners too!
24 HRS. EMERGENCY SERVICE
We are CLOSED on Statutory Holidays
Please call 250-564-1315
For After Hours Emergency Service we have partnered with VetTriage to offer video telehealth services. The Vet Triage veterinarians are available 24/7 and for a small fee, will assess your pet on live video chat to determine if your pet requires immediate emergency care, or simple monitoring at home until we reopen. In the event of an emergency they will coordinate your visit to the on call hospital of the evening. Please click on the link below to access emergency services:
Located Next To: